Friday 10 March 2017

My goals 2017

                       


                                           😃😃My Goals For 2017😃😃

          What helps me learn best:
            working by myself sometimes 
                 working with my friends
                 Going down to the mat and working in a group

          My goals for making me a better learner:
          To stop talking to my friends
             Working with a baddie when I need to.
              Ignoring my friends when they start to talk to me.
              keeping on track.
              Doing the right thing at the right time.
              Listen when the teacher is talking.

             The subject I'm focusing on and why
              writing because I really won't to be were I'm meant to be and to hook the readers in so                   they want to carry on reading and to hook myself so I want to carry on writing and so I                 don't get bored writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment