Thursday 23 March 2017





                                                   I am (poem)
I am tiny and sporty.
I wonder about my future.
I hear the smurficorns music.
I see a pretty rainbow.
I Want to visit the smurficorns land.
I am tiny and sporty.
I pretend to have a pet a smurficorn.
I feel the smurficorns mane.
I touch the smurficorns wings.
I worry about my invisible smurficorn.
I cry when I fall off my smurficorn.
I am polite and love to read.
I understand that life is hard.
I say get up and try again.
I dream to be on the silver ferns team.
I try my hardest for whatever I do.
I hope I can carry on in this wonderful life.
I am tiny and sporty.

5 comments:

  1. Sophie I like your poem it makes me laugh and put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie I like your poem it makes me laugh and put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it was interesting and there was to much stuff about smurficorns in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote short people!
    You may be slightly shorter than but that doesn't make you any less capable of anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR THOSE COMMENTS

      Delete