Friday 12 May 2017

milk monitor trip

                           

Image result for Fonterra milk cartons



             Milk monitor trip

 I dash over to Mrs Hobbs.I thought that my bike tires were going to explode,I thought I was going to explode with excitement.I hear this squealing noise behind me I wonder who it was,i turn around, it was Millie.We all waddle over to the the office like little cute ducklings.Get ready to have the best day ever Mrs Cullen roars. OK everyone head over to the bus screamed Mrs Cullen,rumble rumble the ground started to shack it like a heard of elephants. "Ahh I jump on to the bus I go straight down to the back of the bus.Here we go in to our milk adventure.  
                                      The End 

           
           
         

1 comment:

  1. wow sounds so amazing milk is so good and makes you healthy

    ReplyDelete